Friday, August 12, 2011

MY POPSTARS.....

HI FRNDZZZ...... I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU ABOUT MY FAVOURITE SINGERS ....
THE FIRST ONE IS ME MYSELF {YOU KNOW I SING SO COOL...} THE OTHERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:



Can you guess her name???? I'll tell you...She is the one and the only''MILEY CYRUS''.....She is so cool. Her best song is THE CLIMB.















I know you must be thinking what is the difference between Miley Cyrus & Hannah Montana.......Hannah Montana is a pop star while Miley Cyrus is an ordinary girl who sings for her pleasure........






 


Wow wow and wow....she look so cute.....Her voice is like sugar and pies.....Can you guess her name???? She is TAYLOR SWIFT.......The cutest of all.....







SWEETIE PIE.....This what every one calls him.....but his real name is JUSTIN BEIBER. He is one of the best singers I have heard....He is know for his one song....BABY BABY BABY NOOOO....






So these are my pop stars.....Who are yours???? To type your answers comment this blog.....till then GOODBYE




Thanks For Reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment