Friday, November 5, 2010

FIREWORKS HARM !!!!!

Children love bursting crackers . But you know sometimes they can be harmful . I will give you one such example. Yesterday while i was busting crackers with my family, I took a flowerpot from the box and went to lit it. I lit it twice but it did not light. Then I went to see it. All of a sudden it burst in front of me. 

I was hurt on my hands and thanks to my spectacles my eyes were saved. But yet it was very painful and scary.  So after this horrible experience I expect that you celebrate a safe Diwali. 

And wish you a Happy Diwali and a Happy New Year.

2 comments:

  1. Kruti, great that you are doing your bit to educate other people. Besides being dangerous, firecrackers are also bad for the environment and our health because of the smoke and chemicals in them.

    Have a safe diwali every year, filled with diyas and rangoli

    ReplyDelete